• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

radiator cap adaptor

baxter

I have a leak in my coolant system and I'm looking for a radiator cap adaptor for a pressure tester so I can locate the leek. If anyone knows where I can find one it would be helpfull thanks in advance.

Vaughn

Jake0147

Stick a hose nipple in one of the unused holes (or a used one for that matter...) in the intake jacket by the thermostat. Hook it to one of those inexpensive pressure regulators (make sure it's a regulator, not just an orifice type), hook it to the glad hand if the engine is running, or your compressor if not, set it to ten or twelve pounds, and let 'er rip.

Most of the nation wide autoparts places will rent special tools. You should be able to rent a cooling system pressure tester really cheap. Do not hook up to a high pressure air source as all kinds of really bad things can happen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks