• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator hoses

dennisS

I had to replace the upper and lower radiator hoses on my M-1010. The supply stores here in Tucson only had hoses that were "close". the upper hose fit, the lower had to be modified, ie. cutting 1 1/2" off the radiator side. Does anyone have an online source where they purchase the correct hoses? Thanks for any help with this.

Dennis

dennisS

Thanks for the input, problem is the M-1010 has two alternators, the right side one is lower and the belt will cut the hose of the typical CUCV vehicle. I ordered the lower hose that O'Rielly had in stock for the '84 K30 Chevy. The hose is a Gates #21285. I believe that this would work on all CUCV's that have one alternator. The original hose is a GM 14067763 and I have to yet find anyone who can cross reference this hose. Anyone out there who has been able to find this hose or one that is close enough to use?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks