• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator Problem - Thanks Murphy

Farmun

Went for a short drive today, and when we arrived at our destination, my attention was directed to coolant running out pretty good from the lower corner of the passenger's side of the radiator. It didn't appear to be coming from the hose, but a little further up on the radiator itself. A nice wet ring was evident inside the radiator, about the same circumference as the fan blade. Let it cool for a little bit, it wasn't hot anyway. I loosened the radiator cap to keep it from building pressure, and we eased back home. Probably lost a gallon of coolant during this trip. I haven't started to take out the radiator yet, as it was starting to get dark, and I want to do some more looking to be sure what problem I've got.

So I'm sitting here, trying to prepare myself for what's to come. I used the search function, but nothing came up that was recently posted (about a year ago) as to who may have good take outs for sale.

Anyone got any good leads? The closer to home the better.