• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Radiator removal

Doug D.

i have a M1114 and i am removing the radiator. oil cooler already removed. So removing 2 top bolts on radiator and 1 bottom bolt--at that point will the radiator come out? Will it be connected to the fan shroud and come out all together?

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, so far so good. This is also mentioned in the video. But it also mentions the gigantic price range for what is probably an identical product. Hence my question about where to buy it cheaply.

addendum... sorry... was lazy. I looked for myself... are all around 300$... you don't have to save on the last dollar if the shipping costs the same for me. Then I can order it where it's easiest.

THX

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, so far so good. This is also mentioned in the video. But it also mentions the gigantic price range for what is probably an identical product. Hence my question about where to buy it cheaply.

addendum... sorry... was lazy. I looked for myself... are all around 300$... you don't have to save on the last dollar if the shipping costs the same for me. Then I can order it where it's easiest.

THX
You are correct, some of the "military dealers" are trying to get $599 and more for this radiator

G550

The descriptions for the Champion say 6.5 not 6.5 Turbo. Same/same? Or are all the 6.5's Turbos? (new guy typing)

Last edited:

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The descriptions for the Champion say 6.5 not 6.5 Turbo. Same/same? Or are all the 6.5's Turbos? (new guy typing)
They have a turbo version, but I do not have the part number, you should be able to find it on their website.
The turbo radiator is longer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks