• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

radiator replacement question.

lonewolf90

What size is the nut on the oil cooler lines and the the smaller Trans cooler lines. someone broke in to my garage Monday and stole all my tools and my welder Any how My radiator started to leak on my way home from work so I order one from autozone and was wondering what size line wrenches to get thanks.

cucvrus

The oil cooler lines I believe are 3/4" /19mm at the radiator end. They are 7/8" & 3/4" at the rubber hose to aluminum cooler lines. The transmission lines are 9/16" or 1/2" at the radiator. I am not 100% sure but that should put you on track.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where in Mi are you?

Maybe some local members could come over and help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks