• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Raleigh NC to Augusta GA

CGarbee

I have a buddy who is in Thomson, GA (about thirty miles west of Augusta, GA) who needs to have a case of paint moved from my place in Raleigh to his location...

I know that I can ship it to him, but we'd like to avoid the hazmat fees...

Is anybody headed that way who could toss a case of paint in thier truck/trunk?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Um, I just finalized with the boss about bringing your bolster trailer to you on Sunday then swinging by Jay's to get DC3's R-2. I also have to deliver Dawn's two trucks to her in the next week or two, so I could grab the paint and give it to Clint.

Got all that?

BTW, Jay, is Sunday an ok day to swing by for the truck?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I can take the paint but I don't know when (or if) I am going to be in Thomson.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ferro, bring the paint to the museum, and I can get it to the guy in thompson- he can either come to aiken and get it, or we can meet some wheres, or I will drop it off when I go to the Ga rally.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or you can drop the paint off on the way to clints- you have to go thru Thompson to reach Athens.

CGarbee

Sounds like we have some great options here. My buddy in Thomson needs the paint sooner than the GA rally (he has a guy painting a few vehicles and they are short on paint...), so he needs it sooner rather than later.

I'll hand it over to Ferro when he is at my place on Sunday, and well figure out between now and then how it will atually be routed.

THANKS!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks