• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Raleigh, NC to Covington, GA, to NoVA

CGarbee

I am making a run from Raleigh, NC down to Covington, GA, on March 31st to pick up some items that I can haul in my Suburban. I may be picking up a small trailer along the way for a buddy... Once I pick up the stuff in Covington, I'm headed up to Syria, VA, to deliver the stuff that I am getting and will be up there through April 3 when I return to Raleigh.

If you have something that I can stuff into a Suburban, or that will go in a 3/4 ton trailer (if that part of the deal comes together) or have a trailer that needs to be moved, send me a PM or post up here.

I'm making the trip anyway, so I'm only looking for small food, drink, or gas donations... :)

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Corn dogs!

Good luck on the trip, I'd like one each, a blond, a brunette, a red-head, and a sugar momma! (in no particular order)

CGarbee

Doc, I eat small food all the time... You know; whole chickens, hams, hamburgers, steak biscuits, stuff you can hold in one hand while driving...aka "road food"...

I didn't say that I ate small quantities... :)

Gimp, I have room in this vehicle for the blond, brunette, and redhead... :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks