• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rallies, Meets, etc...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
DonK, sorry you missed the rally.

I would very much like the ability to "spam" members by state, I am going to talk to the admin about it.

If it makes you feel any better, you can click on the link in my signature line and see 900+ pictures and videos of the rally.

As the guys said, next year will be Oct. 10-14, 2012. We will need you to bring your CUCV and the deuce we are going to convince you that you need to buy in between now and then.

Our target for next year is 100 trucks. If we don't reach our goal, I am cancelling the rally! :p

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
DonK, sorry you missed the rally.

I would very much like the ability to "spam" members by state, I am going to talk to the admin about it.

If it makes you feel any better, you can click on the link in my signature line and see 900+ pictures and videos of the rally.

As the guys said, next year will be Oct. 10-14, 2011. We will need you to bring your CUCV and the deuce we are going to convince you that you need to buy in between now and then.

Our target for next year is 100 trucks. If we don't reach our goal, I am cancelling the rally! :p
Clinto you sure that isn't Oct. 10 -14.2012

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You forget the drinking.... 5 days of BS, swapping and DRINKING........:mrgreen: : jumpin:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clinto, you better tell MACCUS to put it on his calendar. My leave chit is standing ready to send (just needs to be a little closer to the date).:beer:

DonK

Thanks Guys!!!....for all the advice, input/output, etc...Just so we're on the same page, in 2012, Doghead will be the guy draging a BBQ'd pig and carrying his buddies beer right? Or was that Clinto..??

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dtown allows a hookup for the MKT. For everyone else camping in the rally area it's BYOP. The cabins and campers for rent are powered(of course).

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Power? We don't need no stinking power. You may need ear plugs for the evenings when someone is standing on their tailgate though.

;-)