• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rally/get to gather at D-Day

jasonjc

Any one up for a SS rally/get to gether/trail ride/what ever you want to call it. At the D-Day park in Wyandotte OK.

Aswayze

Always.

I'll be down there this weekend working on a batch of VRC-12 radios with Dewayne and the gang. I'll bug him and see what weekend works.

ARYankee

I might try to go depending on when. I know I have several events coming up next month and 1 car show later this month.

jasonjc

Last time I talked to Dewayne he was up for it, thats been a some time ago. I don't get over there as much as I would like too. It would be better when it's a little cooler:whistle:

Flyingvan911

That's why I haven't been too antsy. It's been hot as heck. Kinda kills the relaxing mood down there. Maybe Allan will have the m151 ready by then. He's been talking about a trip to map the trails to make better maps for Eastwind.

Flyingvan911

My deuce was there but down with a dirty primary fuel filter. I changed the secondaries but figured I'd change the primary when I got back to Kansas City. Wrong. A big thanks to Dewayne who had one and gave it to me for the trip home. We had a blast driving. The trucks being used kept up with demand well. We learned a few lessons for next year and look forward to it if asked.

Flyingvan911

D-day adventure park in Wyandotte, ok. We had a little rally last year. It was the first year so it was small but nice. No date yet for this year. Stay tuned for late-breaking developments.

jasonjc

Bump!!!!!!!! Any thing yet?????????

I need out of the house bad:cry::cry::cry: But I'm working 6 days a week so it's hard to go far.

Flyingvan911

They are talking about trying something this spring. They want to make it a bigger, more well known event. That works for me. I have some things to get done on the deuce so that gives me some time.