• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ranch truck

some pictures of a ranch truck at work

Attachments

Hoefler

These are great pictures showing that even though retired, they are still up to civi duty. I think every farmer or rancher would be well served by these trucks. No stop light duty is fun duty!

moriboy

Yep, they make great ranch trucks. Farm plates cost me $77/year here in Oregon. I hauled hay with both my deuce and m923 this year. The kids that were unloading and stacking hay loved climbing all over my trucks too!

I made the hay arms. The truck that is stuck was the prototype and the truck doing the winching was the more advanced better version. It took me the better part of two years to design and build the two trucks. Hydraulics are run off the pto and the controls are radio remote. Really got tired of fabricating though. Glad they are done. They have really helped out . We haul 3500# of cake, and 2 big round bales (or 4 smaller ones) every feed day usually filled up at least three times.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I made the hay arms. The truck that is stuck was the prototype and the truck doing the winching was the more advanced better version. It took me the better part of two years to design and build the two trucks. Hydraulics are run off the pto and the controls are radio remote. Really got tired of fabricating though. Glad they are done. They have really helped out . We haul 3500# of cake, and 2 big round bales (or 4 smaller ones) every feed day usually filled up at least three times.
Good job on the trucks, I can see how they would be very helpful.

BTW...they outlawed those round hay bales in Georgia!!

Dept of Agriculture said the cows didn't get a square meal!:shock:

M813A1

If you need a Good ranch Truck M1075 has a ranch truck listed on www.BlackStarSurplus.com!! It is call the Range Master it is a converted Duece and it is a Good looking truck !! Also M1075's place is here in OKC .. But your truck is a Great idea something to consider marketing !!

Last edited:
Wow M813A1, Just when you think you've had an original idea. should have done some more research before I started those projects. Would have saved me a lot of work. I'm saving that sight for future reference. [thumbzup]

M1075

We built the Rangemaster last year and it has been on the trade show circuit. We dropped the rear-axle, added a Butler hay bed and 3C cube feeder. Other add-ons include rear detroit locker, front lockout hubs and 100 AMP 12V system. It is almost ready for work, we are working one last upgrade, power steering! As soon as this one goes out the door, we are building the next one.

Attachments

M1075, Never thought in a million years I would be talking to the guy building the Range Master. I don't know why every rancher doesn't want one of these vehicles.:cookoo:They are awesome. May I ask why you dropped the back axle ? I feel like those walking axles make the ride on my rough trails a whole lot smoother. I would rather drive that truck than my pickup. I wish you were a little closer so I could come and look.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks