• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Random items found in HMMWV

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My truck came from a private owner that cleaned it out and by cleaning it out he power washed the interior and found nothing but, spent blank cases. When, I started digging in and doing a proper interior refurb, I found more blank cases, a bunch of spent .45acp cases and a crushed Lt. Col shoulder insignia. The bird held up but was flattened as it was under the flooring insulation.
Lieutenant Colonel insignia that was there so long it was promoted? There's no bird in LTC insignia. If there was a bird your meant Colonel.

DLJIII

Haha, Lt hatched into a full bird colonel. Yes, you are right. Lts use oaks and the sub gens are birds. Maybe, if I put it back it would earn its star in a decade or two.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks