• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rank Promotion

donalloy1

New to SS. Private as you can see. How do you get promoted? Do I have to go through gauntlet for hard stripe? Arms and legs still hurt from getting pinned by superiors.:?:

zout

You have to come to the GA Rally in Oct and then they will consider promoting you - bring all the road kill you find on the way with you - please keep it on ice.

donalloy1

ga rally wow! suppose i will be a private for a while. will stick with this for now. thanks for invite though. roadkill stew sounds good.:beer:

donalloy1

thanks for norcal welcome mat. been in game about a month. M1009 is talk of town. any norcal tidbits i should be aware of? Events, players, local parts/accs suppliers ect. :driver:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know where Martinez is but there's a bunch of CA people/suppliers/Antelope Valley/Hesperia/Barstow etc....:beer:

donalloy1

Received my hard stripe. Feel better now! Who's going to pin it on me? Gather we follow Army rank structure. Will have to add my own Crossed Rifles. Hopefully that will not make me a discipline case. Rather not get NJP, Office hours, Blanket Party, or Captains Mast.
Respectfully, DMLII

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks