• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ranking System Question

cyberspace_7

I've noticed members have different "ranks" on the S.S. site. Private, general, four star general, etc.. I was just wondering how these are determined and "broken down"? Just curiousity that will kill the cat.:grin:

SGTStewart

Welcom aboard. You said that you do not have a truck yet. If you are looking for one, andydieslepower has some very nice ones at his shop just south of Owatonna. ARMY6x6.com He is a great guy.

cyberspace_7

"If you are looking for one, andydieslepower has some very nice ones at his shop just south of Owatonna. ARMY6x6.com He is a great guy. "

My dad just bought a M35 from him! Yes a really nice guy. All I need is the money...:cry: I want to start a Vietnam living history group, so a deuce would be great!

gunboy1656

I dont hold alot of weight to it. think it kind of interesting. All the rank means is, good or bad< you have more to say then the next guy.

Thanks CARNAC for that link.

cyberspace_7

Thanks Carnac for the link to the old thread. It was very interesting. I agree that ranking is unimportant, but if you rank people diffrent, they are going to want to be better or know why! Like a game or something. :p I just consider the info presented on S.S. and others personal experiences to be invaluble to me as I'm sure many others here do. I was lucky to have found a such great forum:!: Once again someone knew the answer.....