• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rausch Creek 2009

MAXM37

I have not been on the forum for a while, but glad to hear the RC '09 has changed the dates....Now I can probably make it. Is there a sign up sheet or deposit needed to be made?
I will be bringing the M37 and trying to convince my brother to bring his M38A1....should be fun! I only need to get the cargo cover and top bows so I can sleep in the back.

Thanks!

No.2Diesel

Hi,

Hey MaxM37! I hope you can make it. Since we're still a ways off I haven't started an official sign up sheet yet. Probably in Sept.

This event never required any sort of deposit or fee to attend. Only your own cost to wheel, eat etc. In terms of eating for the weekend, everyone's traditionally brought their own food and we end sharing as well. It works out nicely cuz there's no big fuss with food planning etc.

We may invade Buddie's Log Cabin restaurant this year if everyone in for it. I'll call ahead to make sure... :p

Thanks for your interest...time is flying...It'll Oct. 22nd before ya know it!

CloverFireCo

If I am counting weekends correctly, that is the weekend of our fire company breakfast.

All you can eat buffet $8 We are located off exit 119 of Interstate 81. Just a few exits north of the rally.

Menu includes bacon, sausage, ham, home-fries, eggs, pancakes, french-toast, and every MV enthusiasts favorite, SOS, homemade I might add. There is also OJ, Tomato Juice, Coffee & Tea

Maybe we could work something for a group discount.

Chris

No.2Diesel

Hi bob b,

I only request that people "signup" if they are going to attend to determine convoy routing & scheduling. Seeing that your right down the road you could just show up at your leisure. I hope you are able to attend. We'd love to see a gasser deuce! Thanks for your interest.

bob b

is RC still open

(I drove by thier today and it looks like the place is closed no signs out or nothing i did not check there site yet

DEATH DEUCE

RC ralley

Me and the m35a2 rude stude will be north bound 81 from carlisle, anyone on the same path should stop at the army history center and check out there hardware.

No.2Diesel

Hi,

This is really great. People are finding out about the rally BEFORE it takes place! :razz: I'm excited that awareness continually grows for this event. Its alot of fun.

Don't worry IRWFO the big trucks barely get a scrape as it is :wink: I also want to say what a great job your doing on the club's website. I'll send ya some pics.

-I'll start a sign up and a convoy schedule in August

-I'd like to get everyone's input if they wanna do something different this year in terms of a cruise/convoy to the Log Cabin restaurant or through Fort Indiantown Gap on one evening of the rally. Please make some suggestions.

-Anyone know if the Log Cabin can accomodate our group? Last year we had 25 persons so we'll probably have more this year.

kilohertz

brand new to this site... actually read about it in someone's ebay post about their 1984 Oshkosh HEMTT M977 8x8 restoration.

while i don't actually have a military vehicle and while i don't actually live near rausch creek, i grew up in that area and was wondering if it's possible to actually just come by for this meet as a spectator?

thanks.

sgtshuker

This rally sounds great I would love to attened it. You say that there is an empty seat in someones mv but I was also wondering if there was anyone going how has a spare hmmwv that they wouldn't mind leting me use for the weekend. If you do please pm me

Rickyoday

Hey Guys.....I haven't been on the list lately....very busy at work and home....I hope to attend this year, and will probably bring the 5 ton again, unless it sells at Gilbert!
Thanks for the work and planning for this great event!

No.2Diesel

Hi,

Welcome aboard sgtshuker. Ground clearance isn't an issue on Green & some blue trails.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself last year Rick. Thats a great truck. Hope to see ya again!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Rick, good to see you posting again. BTW, the link to your website seems to be down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks