• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rausch Creek CONVOY INFO

No.2Diesel

EASTERN CONVOY GROUP SCHEDULE (ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS)

-0330 FRIDAY 5th OCT Departing home on LI with M35A2 and M819.

-0400 Link up and depart from park & ride on the L.I.E. with IRWFO's CUCV (still comin?) and anyone else from the island that would like to attend.

-0515-0530 Link up and depart from Vince Lombardi Rest Stop on I-95 with CDUB's M925A1 and anyone else from Northern New Jersey that would like to attend.

-0730-0745 Link up, fuel up and depart from Western NJ on I-78 with NewMVguys' M35A2 (NewMVguy: tell us where on 78 you would like to meet)

-0930-0945 Fuel up on I-81 as well as link up with Swede's CUCV & maddawg's M725 or M35A2 near I-78, I-81 intersection.

-1030-1045 ARRIVE at Rausch Creek

NOTE: Anyone who would like to attend that lives in the area of Eastern Convoy, feel free to link up on I-78. PLEASE PM ME

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks