• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Re-introduction of Angry Iron

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I once watched a fuel tanker guy pump 500 gallons of JP-8 into a Florida skeeter before he realized it wasn't a Huey.

Since you Alabama fellers jacked the man's thread...I'm gonna pile on:shock:
Didn't ya ever get the aircraft recognition class Wreckerman?? While you were feedin skeeters we were short on fuel in the 101st!!!:cookoo:

I just KNEW you transportation guys were sorta "geared to tight":p

I'm gonna save your post as evidence and sue you for my bad knees and hips!!! Heck...I coulda been riding in a chopper instead of walkin if you and your clan weren't mistakenly feedin skeeters our fuel.:!:

Attachments

I'll be keeping the M109 and the winch deuce down here for a while WM. I got permission from one of the local construction company owners to haul away some old concrete to use in one of our entrance ways that was washed out. That was really fun stuff yesterday in 95-degrees w/ 100% humidity. I used a 10# sledge to bust these big, reinforced pieces of old slab into chunks I could throw up into the back of the winch deuce. Actually had to use the t-case to get out of some sugar sand a little later. My wife wondered why I was in a bad mood at the end of that chore. Covered with sweat mixed with old concrete grains and sand and suffering from heat stroke... wonder why?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks