• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Re-Painted Trailers - VSE...?

koolex11

Oh yeah, that's nice. If you plan on keeping the tarp, I recommend that you extend the bows a few inches, then add a sheet of plywood on top of them to spread the bows out and prevent bellies where water would collect. Then your tarp will fit nice and snug with no flapping about and won't hang over the wheel wells.2cents

rboltz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My M101A1

When I got my 101A1 in 2009, it was recently painted CARC (2008 date) and had new tires and tarp. Not a scratch on it and it was freshly undercoated also. No VSE tag.

Andercomm

Living in suburbia as I do - with no room in my garage for a trailer and very restrictive city codes on where and how you can place them or any RV in your side or back yard - I'm lucky to buy just one trailer - so it had to be cherry....too busy working like most to take any 'vacations' - figured I have to burn off those air mileage points somehow...!

Long way to travel to inspect and pick up a trailer.

joediveguy

I picked up one last month that was reworked in 06/2009. It looks brand new except for the dents from the GL fork lift. 2X4 and a hammer fixed most of the dents. I am very happy with it. Almost a shame to get it dirty!