• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

re-painting hours

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got prolly 15-17 in my deuce so far and I haven't gotten past the cab yet.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It really depends on how good of paint job you want and how bad the body is to start with. If you do like Adam you could easily get it done in a day but if you have a bunch of pealing CARC and want a good job it could take a 4-5 days or more.

The last truck I painted took every bit of two days. It was a fair paint job that I'd call "motor pool" quality but would still be very, very crude by body shop standards.

The easiest truck I've painted had never been painted with CARC. I spent about a day and a half on it and the paint job was almost show quality. That CARC can be really hard to deal with if you want a smooth paint job. Even worse is when you have pealing CARC. It's all got to come off if you don't want your new paint to peal.