• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RE: Very sorry

carguy455

RE: Very sorry

D.R and Wallew...now I thought this - :shock: - was the look a new customer of USA 6x6 gets...according to Spicergear anyway.... :)

And to get BACK on subject..Frank and co. are any of those trashed deuces gassers? I am looking for a 'junk' fuel pump for my 53 Stude M35 with the HURCULES engine , I want one to rebuild so I can go on the 1.5 hr roadtrip in the wilderness to mine and replace the one on my truck VS taking that one off and rebuilding it on site in the cold and snow, figured I could speed the process up considerably that way, so I need one that needs rebuilding and looking for it CHEAP since I allready have the rebuild kit. Hence one off an engine on a scap pile would fill the bill nicely..

Maybe I should "read" the classifieds huh guys ?? :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks