• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear 5-Ton axle Interaxle Differential Loc (IAD)

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I assume you’re talking about what most civilian truckers call a power divider? If so, I’m not very familiar with the older series trucks but don’t think they have one, same as the 8 & 9 series trucks.

264charlie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I assume you’re talking about what most civilian truckers call a power divider? If so, I’m not very familiar with the older series trucks but don’t think they have one, same as the 8 & 9 series trucks.
Yes. I know they were made and in some firetrucks and cranes with Rockwell 5-Ton axles. Trying to find models and makes.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Differential lockers! Now I think I’m with you.

A lot of M809 and M939 series trucks used by the Marines IIRC had Detroit no spins in them. Also, M1500 Oshkosh crash truck. I believe Red Barn Customs sells Detroits, and spools.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks