• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear 5-Ton axle Interaxle Differential Loc (IAD)

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I assume you’re talking about what most civilian truckers call a power divider? If so, I’m not very familiar with the older series trucks but don’t think they have one, same as the 8 & 9 series trucks.

264charlie

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I assume you’re talking about what most civilian truckers call a power divider? If so, I’m not very familiar with the older series trucks but don’t think they have one, same as the 8 & 9 series trucks.
Yes. I know they were made and in some firetrucks and cranes with Rockwell 5-Ton axles. Trying to find models and makes.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Differential lockers! Now I think I’m with you.

A lot of M809 and M939 series trucks used by the Marines IIRC had Detroit no spins in them. Also, M1500 Oshkosh crash truck. I believe Red Barn Customs sells Detroits, and spools.

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, my first guess was correct, thats what I call a power divider. I cant help you there as far as top loading Rockwell’s.