• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Anti Sway Bar needed.

Drock

It's the advent of electronically controlled diesels. Ever notice that most of them are crooked flat cap wearing SoCal wannabees? Any moron can install a stack with a tuner and make lots of smoke to impress his friends and high school girls. Its rather pathetic. Kinda takes something away from proper diesel tuners.
:funny: HA! Yeah here in GA we have the same kinda guy. Except they wear ah camouflage hat with the bill curled into ah cone. And ah "Salt life" sticker on the back window, however they're tag suggests they live 300 miles from the nearest ocean.:grd:

Skinny

Wow, seems like an off the shelf solution to a rather common problem (which the OEM's have solved by using a rear sway bar) and we are into quenching steel, air bags, hydraulics, etc.

Install sway bar, insert camper, go camping...live life before you die sweating the small stuff.

Ever since I relocated to NC, I have noticed a plethora of "Salt Life" stickers. Not sure what the deal is but until you have hand scrubbed a bilge...you are a little poser biatch.

mattsmoski

Thank you, when I went to the Helwig web site and went to order one I put in " Chevrolet, 1986, K30, it said that it would not the 7549 would not fit. Was you comment for a K30? Are they uninformed?

Skinny

I wouldn't know. Did you try finding a used one from an M1028A3? Maybe a vendor on here has one for sale. Probably would only require some fitment work if the axle tube diameters are different. I'd start there unless you can find one for a K30 specifically. This is not rocket science, junkyards and Chevy specialty shops are your best friend.