• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Axle Came Loose...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me add that your kinda a step ahead. With the spindle nut still on, you might be able to use that and a thread file to clean up the threads. Thread file is lots cheaper that a 2" die.

cucvrus

Let me add that your kinda a step ahead. With the spindle nut still on, you might be able to use that and a thread file to clean up the threads. Thread file is lots cheaper that a 2" die.
Hey let me know I think I can find a spindle nut, snap ring, lock block and all. The snap ring may be the hard part for me to find but I am sure it can be located. The hub I have has good bearings in it. Anyone have a snap ring for this guy? Let me know where you stand. Just get the surfaces cleaned up and round. I have a thread file I can loan you also if needed. Does anyone know the thread size before I speak out of turn?

LT67

Hey let me know I think I can find a spindle nut, snap ring, lock block and all. The snap ring may be the hard part for me to find but I am sure it can be located. The hub I have has good bearings in it. Anyone have a snap ring for this guy? Let me know where you stand. Just get the surfaces cleaned up and round. I have a thread file I can loan you also if needed. Does anyone know the thread size before I speak out of turn?
As of now it's going to sit on jackstands for a while. A septic tank and fixing my tractor have priority....