• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear axle seals

jwentz57

I am about to dig in to changing my seals on my deuce and was trying to get everything i need to do the job but not sure of what socket i need for the bearing nuts that it takes i think i saw that it is a 3 inch can any one tell me if this is true and where a good place to get the socket at a good price
Thanks
Joe

Flyingvan911

It isn't a difficult job, it just takes some time. Be careful and read the tech manual. Search on here. There have been several good threads about seal and bearing work with very helpful pictures.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, it's a 3" 8pt. I have them in the classifieds. In stock and ready to ship.

ryan77

Get your self a piece of 3" pvc to put over the spindle when u slide the hub on! Mkes it alot easier and no risk of damage!!

Attachments

ryan77

I bought all mine from erics, Heres the part numbers inner hub seal # 10896684, Outer hub seal #7061238, I used silicone instead of the cork!