• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Axle Step X Step

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought I saw a Step X Step thread for the rear axle that is similar to Banshee's for the front axle. I have searched but came up empty. Is my memory gone or can someone point me in the right direction?

91W350

There was recently an excellent thread on that, I thought I had bookmarked it, but I see that did not happen. Glen

KsM715

I know which one your talking about but I cant find it either. I hope he hasnt gone and deleted all his posts like some others have.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I know which one your talking about but I cant find it either. I hope he hasnt gone and deleted all his posts like some others have.
Who wrote it?

KsM715

For some reason I thought it was dittle, but I just searched all the threads he started and it's not there.

If its the one I'm thinking of, it was a video walk through of the seal replacement. (I may be mistaken, wouldnt be the first time)

Clay James

For some reason I thought it was dittle, but I just searched all the threads he started and it's not there.

If its the one I'm thinking of, it was a video walk through of the seal replacement. (I may be mistaken, wouldnt be the first time)
He had a video of it on youtube but I just tried to go to his channel and it says he closed his account.

roady

I had the video bookmarked and tried to view it but it was in fact removed. That is odd. I thought it was a well made and informative video.