• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear exhaust to a stack help

n2ojunkie

Ok I have a m185a3 with the na multi with mid exhaust lol, it goes from 4" into a muffler and out into 3". I want to change it to a stack setup due to the sute I have all over the back of my truck. Any sugestions on hwo to conver it? anyone have one there parting out or throwing away? All I really need is the part from the manifold out of the fender, I can fab up the rest. I thought about just cutting what I have and turning some of the bends to try and make them work. but I dont want to cut and find out it wont work and then I am stuck with a truck with no exhaust, and then I would have to pay out the big $ tos get it going again.

n2ojunkie

Its about 5-6 hrs for me but I have a friend in bowling green and I go that way on my way to TN. Let me know what you have and we might work something out. Thanks.