• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear fender dimensions m1165a1

thoner7

I’m away visiting family for the summer, so I can’t get these measurements. And we need to buy a new cooler, one of those expensive yeti style ones.

Id like a cooler to fit up above the rear tire, strapped down on top of the fender. So if someone could tell me the width of the fender and also the length, from the 1165a1 roof to the tail light, that would be very much appreciated. Also if you could give me your opinion on how high would be too high, that would be great too.

Thunderbirds

I’m away visiting family for the summer, so I can’t get these measurements. And we need to buy a new cooler, one of those expensive yeti style ones.

Id like a cooler to fit up above the rear tire, strapped down on top of the fender. So if someone could tell me the width of the fender and also the length, from the 1165a1 roof to the tail light, that would be very much appreciated. Also if you could give me your opinion on how high would be too high, that would be great too.
I don't have an 1165A1, but the fender on my M1123 is 49"x16" (should be the same for all?) and height to the top of the roof line is 24".

Sorry if it doesn't help, but I couldn't let you sit out there without any answers :(

Good luck

thoner7

Thank you. I’m not sure how much variation there is in the difference tops, maybe there’s none. My top ends about centered on the fuel filler neck.