• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Radio rack

Jerchambers

Does anyone know where I can purchase a radio rack for the rear passenger seat. I have tried to purchase one 3 different times on Ebay only to get outbid 3 times!!! I can't figure out how to post WTB add on the classifieds...Please help with either one.

101coolcars

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea, its a weird rule, i guess the old guys have had problems so they instituted the rule to weed out the undesirables, it seems that a different policy should exist for "wanted items" I am looking for stuff myself.:idea:

K9Vic

I was luck that I got one from that seller on eBay back in Dec 2010 for really cheap and now they are selling for allot more. It is power blasted and repainted with all the brackets and looks like new. I would say it is still worth $100 shipped if you really need one, but I just got lucky and it was like $45 with the shipping.

hogan heros

m1009 radio rack

Does anyone know where I can purchase a radio rack for the rear passenger seat. I have tried to purchase one 3 different times on Ebay only to get outbid 3 times!!! I can't figure out how to post WTB add on the classifieds...Please help with either one.
i have a very complete radio rack less the radio its self if interested message me

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have a very complete radio rack less the radio its self if interested message me
The rules have changed since the last time you posted. If you have something for sell then you must post in the classifieds and it cost $15 to become a premium member. This allows you to sell stuff.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum-news/77750-premium-membership-explained.html

Also this thread is 6 months old. The original poster may have found his item.

Also there is a FREE Wanted to Buy forum where you can list things you are looking for.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum-news/83630-want-ads-open-any-user.html

Last edited:

HOWEY

Not to worry my friend, have all the radios, just trying to find this holy grail of a rack is frustrating, thanks again.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks