• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Seat Cushion Recommendations?

jrtoffroad

Hey guys. How bad are the stock rear cushions with the stock rear seat back boards? Any recommendations for a better option that still lets you fold the seats away for more bed space? I saw a company Oregon Aero that makes something, but they're like $350 per cushion! That seems ridiculous. I can get some nice suspension seats cheaper.

My M1123 didn't come with any rear cushions. I put some high back military seats in, but am not in love with the setup. They're ok on comfort, but I really like the idea of being able to quickly change between a 4 and 2 seat configuration. Or in my case with big dogs and a 2 year old, a 3 seat configuration would be perfect.

Thanks!

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can have a local upholstery shop make you some sets that would be much more comfortable and still able to be swapped for storage. I knew a guy that did so in his and they were pretty nice, little bit thicker but still able to be used.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks