• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear seatbelt position...

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Quick question.. looked at the MWO and have no access to templates.. M998 2 man to 4 man conversion.. Which of the holes from the old troop seat bolt holes does the seatbelt riser pivot on ?? Thanks my peeps ..
D8A8D846-A2FC-4368-A010-9E038346A0AE.jpeg

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never mind... U guys ROCK !!!!
88 views and no one has any inference... WOW !!!!! I guess y'all drive 2 man setups.......

Ocho Out...

TOBASH

Father, Surgeon, Cantankerous Grouch
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry. I was interested so I “viewed”, but I drive a slantback meaning I have no firsthand knowledge of your problem. Anything I say won’t help so I stayed quiet. I bet many others can say the same.

Sometimes no response is the best and most appropriate and most respectful response.

osteo16

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you very much
Sorry. I was interested so I “viewed”, but I drive a slantback meaning I have no firsthand knowledge of your problem. Anything I say won’t help so I stayed quiet. I bet many others can say the same.

Sometimes no response is the best and most appropriate and most respectful response.
No worries.... someone eventually will chime in..
Thanks FOXTROT for the photos and response. I really appreciate it and it verifies what I had planned... I assumed that was the correct position but didn't really want to drill any more holes than necessary in my M998.. It already has enough 😂😂😂😂

Ocho out..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks