• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear steer gear replace

m561gamagoat

Can anyone email me the procedure for changing out the rear steering gear box. I have manuals on disk but haven't found them again since I moved to the new house. Looks like you may have to disassemble the whole rear steer control arms and such. Trying to see how you slide the steering shaft that runs to the front, off the splined gearshaft on the steering box. Any advise is always appreciated

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The TMs can be found here on the site.

Also, I'm going to delete your other post saying the same thing. Cross posting is not allowed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks