• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rear Tire to Bed Measurement

TBigLug

Can someone with an M35 on 11.00-20's or 9.00-20's please measure the distance from the top of your tire to the bottom of the bed?

Thanks.

ems4ty

My mearsurements were all different but generally, with 11.00x20 tires I had 10 inches from top of tire to the bed floor and approx 8 inches from top of tire to the bottom of the bed rail. Hope that makes sense and helps you out.

-Tyler

TBigLug

Yes it does. I'm trying to figure out how much clearance I need when mounting an aftermarket flatbed on a bobbed deuce. I wonder if it being a single rear axle with front deuce springs if I could mount it closer to the tire. I don't think it'd stuff the axles quite so bad since I'll be losing some articulation.......

My deuce with 9x20 is 9 inches to the rail frame for the side hinges and another 2 1/2 inches to the bottom of the bed.