• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rear upper rifle mount?

13M1097A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Happy New Year SS!

I am looking for the TM/part number for the rear passengers upper rifle mount. I find the lower gun stock mount bracket, and know where it goes, but cannot find any reference to an upper mount that would be behind the front seat. Any eye dears?

Thanks in advance!

BLK HMMWV

Happy New Year SS!

I am looking for the TM/part number for the rear passengers upper rifle mount. I find the lower gun stock mount bracket, and know where it goes, but cannot find any reference to an upper mount that would be behind the front seat. Any eye dears?

Thanks in advance!
Not sure of part#
Send 86humv a pm he can probably help you source what you need.
They mounted to the B pillar support.
They are spring clamps that clamp around barrel and are spaced off of the B pillar with a small rectangular piece of tubing.

13M1097A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, BLK HMMWV. Okay, it sounds like all four crew members have the same barrel clamp, but with additional brackets and such. I'll PM 86humv (although in the past I don't know that my PM's have gone through...I may not have privileges.)

Happy New Year!

BLK HMMWV

Thanks, BLK HMMWV. Okay, it sounds like all four crew members have the same barrel clamp, but with additional brackets and such. I'll PM 86humv (although in the past I don't know that my PM's have gone through...I may not have privileges.)

Happy New Year!
He may see this on his own and reach out I'll send him a pm to have him reach out to you.
Yes basically same clamp. They made two front variations and 1 rear.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was under the impression we are not supposed to link to that place. But I'm not a moderator so I guess you know better
I do not see it in the rules, we are governed by the rules.
Linking:
Please consider the following regarding linking:
• Do not link to password protected websites that the rest of the membership cannot access.
• Do not link to P0rnographic, obscene, hacking, malware/virus-infested or violent websites.
• SteelSoldiers.Com does not endorse websites, products or services simply because a link is posted within the forum.
• Do not post links that are longer than a page width. Use a link shrinking service such as www.shortlinks.net to keep them trimmed up.
• Do not post links that are known to "go dead" after a short period of time.
• Links found on steel soldiers are placed there by the action of members. We will not edit links on behalf of a third party for search engine optimization.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was under the impression we are not supposed to link to that place. But I'm not a moderator so I guess you know better
technically not supposed to link to active auctions, but I believe that's aimed more towards not affecting the outcome of the auction by increasing it's visibility.
The link above is a "buy it now" so not an auction; the same as linking to a part on any vendor's website.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
technically not supposed to link to active auctions, but I believe that's aimed more towards not affecting the outcome of the auction by increasing it's visibility.
The link above is a "buy it now" so not an auction; the same as linking to a part on any vendor's website.
Not true, it would be helpful if everyone would actually read the rules as they do change from time to time, everything is spelled out in the rules, the rules specifically state that it is OK to link to active auctions as long as there is no attempt at collusion, whether it is a good idea or not is beside the point as it is not against the rules which again are what govern this forum.

Auction Postings:
Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• You may post links to auctions. However, you MUST observe the previous rules about collusion. Any discussion about bidding and the thread will be deleted and infractions given.
• Keep in mind, if it's a active auction and the bids are low, bringing it up to everyone's attention might very well turn that low bid into a high one.

BLK HMMWV

Thanks, Bud! You and 86humv have solved the puzzle. Greatly appreciated!
I'm glad I could help.
86humv is a good guy .
He was my local go to guy till he moved to a free state.
Put him on your short list when looking for any thing HMMWV.
If he doesn't have it he can probably refer you to someone that does.
I like to refer business to people I know that will do you right then send you to someone I have never used before that aren't board members.
Keeping it in the family so to speak.
Bh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks