• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

rebuild kit

randini

Does anyone make a "rebuild kit" for the Multi fuel? Dont get me wrong, my engine runs strong, and I have no reason to rebuild. I have rebuilt V-8's, and was thinking, if I could find a Multi fuel in need of a rebuild, it could be a fun project. Has anyone rebuilt a Multi-fuel? Are there entire Re-build kits (bearings, rings, sleaves etc)?
Thanks

Randy

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, there are rebuild kits, but the are for the Oliver and White tractors, which were straight diesel engines (17 to 1 compression). they run a tad over $2600. Still interested? Major suppliers (Memphis, Saturn, etc.) can probably put one together for you for less money, but not a whole lot less. Most expensive thing is finding new pistons and sleeves.2cents

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Most of the parts are out there. Should be able to do it well under 2600. I thought about it too, but motors are so cheap, I just swap them out.

hoop

They are like wife's....cheaper to swap out.
And you never know what you are getting.
Just a lot of them out there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks