• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rebuilt 10 Bolt Front M1009

AFC1

Hey- anyone need a new 10 bolt front axle for their M1009? I rebult a 10 bolt front for someone that no longer needs it and am looking to sell. Axle is completely rebuilt with new everything- WARN premium locking hubs, brake rotors, all bearings and races, tie rods, U-Joints, ring and pinion, pinion bearings, carrier bearings, brake calipers- the works. Even has a new steering stabilizer on it. Great for someone looking to get away from 3.08s as this axle is setup with a 3.42 gear ratio. I have had it for sale locally with no takers for some time now and figured I would offer here as I would hate to take it all back apart and part everything out. I have been rebuilding axles for many years now and this is not something that was just thrown together. Backlash, pinion depth, preload is all correct- axle is literally ready to go in. Only thing not included is front shocks. Anybody interested just let me know- Thanks for your time....