• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Reccomendations for cab/marker lights for 5 ton Frankencab?

Ok, so I am having a hard time finding the LED cab lights that are on the newer LMTV trucks from Oshkosh as I have looked on Grote's site who supposedly makes them and still can't find them.

I have also seen a light bar setup for the Amber cab lights as well like in the second pic below.

Having a hard time locating these particular cab lights and I think they would look best mounted below the top lid of the Frankencab rather than having to drill through the 1/4 inch steel cab top.cab light bar.jpgOshkosh with Grote cab lights.jpg

Anyone have any input or comments?

LOBO

I am placing marker lights on mt M813. Does anyone know of a front mounting plate or know the position where to place the amber markers?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks