• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recent wins at RAFB GA and Forest park GA

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yeah missing one on each side but i have the spare so I need one more. who knows what else is missing

jwaller

SETOYOTA said:
who knows what else is missing
you should know because you should have previewed it before you bid on it.

Now don't start whining when you find out the transmission and transfer are also missing or are sitting in the bed.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
no whinning here. I have bought several items from GL and know the risk if you don't preview. Never have had a problem. This is not my first rodeo!

Chuck H

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
Here's a temporary solution to the problem: Pick up the one in Forest Park first. Then use its spare or one of the outside duals along with the spare already on it to bring the one home from RAFB. Then, all you have to do is track down a couple of spare rims/tires. :)

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I called the DRMO today and they told me both wheels are in the back of the truck! Who knows what the military was doing to the truck. I should have asked about lug nuts. They said the truck runs and drives also. Looking forward to bringing it home.

Thanks

Chuck H