• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recently added to my stable

t120r

I just picked this up in phoenix a month ago drove it from phoenix to rawlins Wyoming which is about 1400 miles. The water pump impeller went up upon arriving in rawlins.But we all know this was a was a failure when they upgraded them in the early 1990's. What idiot decided to add a plastic impeller on an 855 CI Cummings engine that weighs close to 3000 pounds.

Anyway bought some land in the red desert and will use this for home for a year or two. Will mate it with my M109a2 so I will have about 340 square feet of living space. I am building a building after about a year and drill a well. In the mean time I have a 270 gallon water tank in the back.

They took out the wonderful diesel heaters that were in the back. Sure wish I had them. Anyway enjoy the pics

T120R
Wyoming

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks