• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recently added to my stable

t120r

I just picked this up in phoenix a month ago drove it from phoenix to rawlins Wyoming which is about 1400 miles. The water pump impeller went up upon arriving in rawlins.But we all know this was a was a failure when they upgraded them in the early 1990's. What idiot decided to add a plastic impeller on an 855 CI Cummings engine that weighs close to 3000 pounds.

Anyway bought some land in the red desert and will use this for home for a year or two. Will mate it with my M109a2 so I will have about 340 square feet of living space. I am building a building after about a year and drill a well. In the mean time I have a 270 gallon water tank in the back.

They took out the wonderful diesel heaters that were in the back. Sure wish I had them. Anyway enjoy the pics

T120R
Wyoming

Attachments