• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

recommendations for cargo cover vendor.

rustyg

Hi All, I'm making a move to the West (Az) soon and will likely be driving my
deuce. I would like to stick with a vendor here for buying a cargo cover. My deuce is bobbed so I will have to make changes for that, I welcome your input.

Thanks!

shenkmen

(Oops, hit reply before I was done). Compare the dimensions of your bed to a 105 trailer and see if it will work or go to a boat canvas shop or an upholster and have one made.

I've used Stumps Upholstery in Leola.

Good luck in AZ!

rustyg

Shenkman! Whats up Man, looks like life is sending me to Prescott Az. Lots of adventure potential, you're always
welcome to visit. I'll scout out some trails in the meantime. Thanks for the reply.

rusty g

shenkmen

Shenkman! Whats up Man, looks like life is sending me to Prescott Az. Lots of adventure potential, you're always
welcome to visit. I'll scout out some trails in the meantime. Thanks for the reply.

rusty g
Howdy,
I used to live in the Phoenix area. Make sure you get some quads and ride the old mine trails around Crown King. The bar in Crown King is cool. You can rent cabins and quads. Get some topographic maps and check the area out. It would be a fun day or weekend trip in your deuce.

The Superstition Mountain area is cool too. I few resoiviors for swimming, boating, etc...

Let me know when you're settled and I'll show you around ;-) It's a great area.