• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovered! M-37 and M-43

jollyroger

It might be available. I would have to talk to dad. He was gonna use some parts off of it but he might sell it. PM me if you all are serious and I can get you in touch with dad.[thumbzup]

srodocker

im in no position to take on a project or even have room for it. maybe one day i'll have one. i saw a fully restored one at the arlington air show...man it was a beauty

jollyroger

That M43 looks nice...
It's OK. The guy sold it to us for parts. It looks good at 50 feet but there is some rust on the top drip edge, inside the box where the heater ducts are, on the cab corner And it's dented here and there and on the rear doors. Really not too bad for nowdays. I just remeber when we could find these in perfect condition and no one wanted them. Don't know exactally what we are gonna do with it yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks