• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovered my M1009 today!

rhinob

I guess that what they had sitting around. Colors probably don't dictate whether a vehicle get's repaired, huh?

I'm curious about the vehicle's history. I guess they mostly started out in the military and then were slowly pushed into the state national guard, and then disposed of. Mine came directly from Ft. Meade, pre-GL, back in 1999 (to the previous owner - he was kind enough to store it in a concrete building for 11 years for me :p). Where was yours disposed of from - the military or NG?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks