• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery 2- MEP-003's

panic_button

1100 miles and 26 hours later, I finally got them home. I had to travel from Pensacola, FL to Columbia, SC. The one on the trailer fired right up, the other needed the tank drained and all the filters changed. 2 out of the 3 fuel pumps work, even after taking them apart and cleaning them.

I need a few parts if anyone has extras they want to sell...

Hertz Gauge
% Usage Meter

In the trailer storage box it had 4 Jerry can adapters, 2 55g adapters, 5 Aux lines and about 50' of grounding rods.

If anyone is intrested in the Gen switch box or the M103 trailer let me know, if not the box will be stripped and the trailer to the scrap yard...

Attachments

Last edited:

panic_button

i would be instrested in the bows and elec. box if you dont mind shipping. do you have the trailer canvas top also?
Bows are rusted to the trailer BAD. I soaked the with PB Blast for 3 days and they didn't budge. There was not a canvas on the trailer.

Shipping is going to be a killer. The thing weighs about 30#.