• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery at Nellis AFB in Nevada ANY LOCALS interested in a preview?

denelec06

I am going to Nellis FEB 19 is there anyone going there can look at a truck for me that I have already purchased? Does anyone need me to look at anything for them while I am there on the 19th of FEB? Anyone have any advice on this recovery? M925A1. Thanks

SLOrazorsedge

Shoot I was just there Thursday recovering our M923A1. The GL dudes are fork lifting all of the trucks around the yard. My truck was a 2010 perfect rebuild, that is until the fork lift dude crushed the support brackets for the new A2 fuel tank and the passenger side tool box. I was lucky the support brackets were the only things damaged. I watched several M925's being forked onto drop deck trailers and could hear bad noises as they were lifted. A truck driver picking up two trucks said both of his we're fork lift damaged. I saw another truck leaking diesel from a damaged fuel tank. If you are going to drive yours be prepared......we got lucky and drove 450 miles home. Anyone here file a claim for GL caused damage?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks