• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery from ATLANTA to NORTH CAROLINA in a few days. Anyone needs to ship anything?

Andrmorr

Recovery-ATLANTA to NORTH CAROLINA WED/THURS 22nd. Anyone needs to ship anything?

I live in Burlington NC and will be heading to Atlanta Wed night/Thursday morning this week (22nd) to recover a M930a2. My aapointment at GL is 8am. Hope to be on the road by 9. Preflighting the truck takes priority and will determine launch. If anyone needs to ship anything in either direction just shoot me a line. Anyone else who would be willing to distract M-rphy for the duration of my trip I'd be eternally grateful and more than willing to return the favor at a later date!

Last edited:

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would love to keep Mr Murphy busy but I had enough of him on are recovery.
But I will say good luck and be safe.
I am in the Greenville SC area so if you need anything yell out

Andrmorr

If its the truck I'm thinking of Its a beautiful truck Congratulation's !!!!!
Yes it's the new M930A2 dump. It only has 36 miles since it was rebuilt at depot and I really hope there's not some huge reason why. The big question mark is what the heck happened to the roof? It currently has a desert tan soft top...Looks pretty weird on a green camo truck...Anyone need a desert tan soft top? The rest of the truck is so nice I need to get the correct top on it since its too cold to go topless right now!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Even the box floor is camo, the only thing is the front bumper is bent a bit due to a winch mishap, I previewed the truck for a client, but went to high

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks