• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery heading north

ecostruction

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Guys/Gals,

I just sold my 818 to Dave (aka: farmer73) who is new to this site. He is in it right now heading back to an area north of Syracuse from York, PA. He just left a few minutes ago. So he is doing this in the dark and is new to military trucks. It's a good truck and i have every confidence, but I'd like to get an idea of what kind of help could be along his route. He is traveling north on I-83 in PA to I-81 all the way to his home about 50 or so miles north of Syracuse, NY. Just in case he has trouble, I'd like to know who's out there and can help.

I have his cell phone on my phone so if he calls with trouble I can get the word out. Let me know if you are along his route and could help in times of trouble. He seems like a really nice guy.

If you are willing to help, send me a pm with a location and number to be reached.

Greatly appreciated. I told him what a great community this is.

Merry Christmas,

Eco

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks