• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery help may been needed

Crackerjax

My buddy and I are going to make an attempt to go pick up a truck from northern VA this weekend if we cant find a truck to tow it back... the truck currently does not run... I hope I can solve that simple filters and battery we plan on taking 95 all the way to nc and then getting on 40 and heading back to raleigh area.... if there anyone in that route from northern va to central nc that can help if we have a problem please pm me with contact details

thanks

Josh

nhdiesel

Good luck, I just did an 1100 mile recovery last week with a truck in unknown running condition (before I got there). It ended up just needing batteries and brake fluid. I'll cross my fingers that your recovery is just as easy!

Jim

stumps

Me too!

A friend and I just finished an 1100-1200 mile recovery of a deuce that was in running condition. All that was needed was: balls of steel, a couple of new tires, brake fluid, a pressure bleeder, new batteries, a tail light bulb, assorted tools, and a credit card to pay for all of the diesel. My friend supplied the balls of steel ;-)

-Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks