• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery Question

brock

Hello All,

Ill try to keep this brief.

How does one go about removing a running truck from a GL site that states a vehicle must be towed/trucked off?

Can a fellow SS member pull the truck off site with a strap? Do I need to employ a formal tow service?

Im looking to purchase a truck from the Hill AFB location.

Thanks!

I apologize if this answer exists in another thread. Ive been reading for days and have not come across it.

MtnSnow

Yep Hill Field is a rough location to get stuff out of..

Brock, Your best place to get a truck is out of Fontana or Barstow. Fontana will let you drive off and usually you can from Barstow as well.

brock

Yep Hill Field is a rough location to get stuff out of..

Brock, Your best place to get a truck is out of Fontana or Barstow. Fontana will let you drive off and usually you can from Barstow as well.
Thanks! I am looking at Fontana and Barstow as they are in my backyard, but the bidding is very competitive.

Im hoping to be able to score one soon!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some facilities say by a "licensed tow company" so check ahead before thinking you can just run by with a friend and a tow bar.