• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery Volunteer

bchauvette

All,

I would like to volunteer my services for recovery, just pay expenses. I am a new member and a proud owner of an equipped M944A1, S.E.E. Tractor and a M1061A1 Laundry Trailer??? ( 5 ton flat bed, 10k gen set). Details to follow.

I am retired with plenty of time . I have a class "B" CDL with a "P" passenger endorsement . heavy equipment experience, Class "A" machinistst, Field service engineer. We had our "problems du Jour" when bringging our M944A1 home from New Castle DE. to Easley SC. 616 mi. We had challenge each and every morning that we where able to eventuall solve. One unique to the M944. will post details in Road trip site.

I liveEasleyslet SC 29640
(864) 395-7384

bchauvette

An intriguing question. Lets dialog and see. First and for most. What is my opinion worth, not money? I could deem something good while somebody else would call it trash, Liability? What if I think it is OK, somebody gets it home and it is a piece of garbage? May be we can developer a check list to leave my opinion out of it. It could get expensive for some one. There is the possibility of having to fly somewhere, rent a car and hotel, meals etc.I wouldn't charge for my time only expenses and of course a (one) beer. How often?