• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball 2014 Fayetteville AR

Breach27

The Red Ball convoy is fast approaching. It's May 3rd in Fayetteville AR. The convoy will cover approximately 100 miles. It put on by the ARMVPA. for more information go to their website. Registration is due by April 15th. OkOkimage.jpg

ARYankee

I'll probably go. I guess I should see what all I have to do to register. I know that the kids and I have had a blast at the last couple convoys in Russellville.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'll be going out to Glen's between now and then, if he has any I'll bring them down. Steel or wood, PM me?

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Breach27 I dropped the ball on the cover and bow. I am bringing down some MKT stuff and 105 leg for jasonjc . There are about 6 of us coming down from KC and should be there midday Friday. Then going to the museum at the airport to look around.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just got back from driving my M890 down there and back, as usually it was a well run convoy and great to see old friends and swap stories. Also noted several game wardens and State park rangers with armored IR lights mounted on the grills and Vietnam era AR's in their gun racks.102_4265.jpg 102_4264.jpg 102_4261.jpg 102_4259.jpg 102_4257.jpg 102_4256.jpg Total of 39 MV's this year.

ARYankee

Dang... sorry that I didn't make it. All my plans this weekend went to crap!!! My wife's grandma ended up in the hospital Friday, and my aunt passed away so that messed up the weekend. It looks like a good turn out.

Breach27

Had a great time, special thanks to Jerome and Marsha for putting it all together. It was great to see some old friends and make some new friends. ARYankee sorry to hear about the family. We will catch up on the next one.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Tom I was not going to bring it up, yes I did take a picture of you, but it and all the ones I took after it did not come out! I think that mug of yours broke my camera!:p

tommy boy.jpg Here you go Tom!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks